For immediate support, please contact:
If there is any immediate risk to life, contact the emergency services by calling 999.
- CAMHS – Single Point of Access on 0121 612 6620 9am-5pm Monday to Friday or via the team mobile on 07816075218 5pm to 8pm and at weekends.
- Kaleidoscope – For any urgent support. Text 85258 or call 0800 059 0123 for urgent support
- A trusted adult at school during school hours (Safeguarding Lead, Pastoral Team, Teacher, School Health Nurse, Support Staff etc.)
- Childline – For those aged 19 and under, with any worry. Call 0800 1111 for immediate help
- Samaritans – For any age, with any worry. Call 116 123 for immediate help
- SHOUT – A textline for any age, with any worry. Text 85258 for immediate help
For other ways of talking to someone, please contact: