The Young Digital Leaders Group is a group that you can get involved in to have your say on our website and social media. We are really keen for young people to continue leading the development of our website and social media campaigns. This is an opportunity for you to help shape all of our content and campaigns to ensure they are relevant and engaging for young people.
Some of the things that we would like you to be involved in are:
- Blogs and vlogs
- Video content
- Creating campaigns about issues affecting young people
- Writing news articles, case studies and content for our online magazine
Are you the type of person we are looking for?
Are you aged between 11- 19 (up to 25 for young people with learning difficulties and disabilities)?
The skills we are looking for are:
- The ability to film video content and take photographs
- The ability to create, edit and refine social media content
- The ability to write news articles and blog posts about topics young people are interested in
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work independently, and as a part of a team
- The time to create content and attend meetings
- The ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
You might be wondering what is in it for you…
- Skills Development
- Work Experience
- Volunteering Opportunity
- Team Working Skills
- Social & Communication Skills
- Something to put on your CV
- We can provide you with references for further education and jobs
- You get your work published on our website, social media channels and our digital magazine!